Attention! Phishing messages are currently circulating with the following subjects: "Je account is stopgezet vanwege ongeldig verkeer", "Ongebruikelijke activiteiten binnen uw account.", "Belangrijke update", "Bestelling klaar voor verzending, bevestig uw informatie a.u.b", "Sterke, stijve erecties die iedereen je kan benijden".
Don't fall into the trap!
What to do?
- Do not click on a link in a suspicious message or open attachments.
- Do not forward the message to your contacts.
- Suspicious emails can be forwarded to email@example.com.
- Suspicious text messages can also be forwarded. Take a screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The content is then processed automatically.
Did you click on a suspicious link?
- If you have clicked on the link, do not complete the fields and terminate any interaction.
- If you have entered a password that you also use elsewhere, change it immediately.
- If you have clicked on a link that opens a website where you have to submit bank details, first check that this is the real website of your bank. If you have the slightest doubt, do not make a payment.
Have you been scammed?
- If you have lost money or are being extorted, we recommend that you file a report with your local police straight away.
- Contact your bank and/or Cardstop on 070 344 344 if you have passed on bank details, money is disappearing from your bank account or if you have transferred money to a scammer. In this way, any fraudulent transactions can be blocked.
- If you want to report fraud, you can contact your bank via a special number: https://beschermjezelfonline.be/bank-contacteren-voor-hulp