The European Cybersecurity Month (ECSM) is the European Union’s annual campaign dedicated to promoting cybersecurity among EU citizens and organisations, and to providing up-to-date online security information through awareness-raising and sharing of good practices.
You can find here all available materials in 4 languages.
This year's themes
- Infographic 1: Top Tips to Make Your Home Cyber Safe
- Infographic 2: Top Tips for Securing Your Accounts
- Infographic 3: Top Tips for Protecting Yourself Online
- Infographic 1: Has your social media account been hacked?
- Infographic 2: Have your credit card or banking details been stolen?
- Infographic 3: Have you been scammed?
All videos are available on our YouTube channel.
You can find here the campaign logo and banners.