Look out for scammers on online second-hand platforms. Are you faced with one of the following situations? Then be vigilant and do not proceed with the transaction.
- You are asked to continue the sale outside of the website.
- You are asked to pay via a parcel or transport company.
- You are asked to perform a bank verification.
- The buyer offers you a higher amount than what you asked for.
- You are asked to pay a deposit to confirm the sale via Western Union or Moneygram.
- Notify your bank immediately. They can stop any suspicious transactions.
- Complain to the police if you are a victim.